Rules & Information for the African Junior Open 2017
- Registration form must be completed online.
- Entry fee must be paid for online registration form to be confirmed. Payment details are on the website once you have completed the registration form. If you have not done it online entry amount must be deposited into the following account: Bank: FNB, Account Name: 2-IC Marketing Solutions, Account Number: 6270 1023 690; Branch: Hyde Park; Branch Code: 255 805, Reference: Full Name & African Junior Open
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO LATE WITHDRAWALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO REFUNDS.
- Squash SA registration is required for South African players. Register online – click here to register.
- All U19 A section players must be SPIN registered – click here to register.
- Age groups may be combined based on number of entries.
- All players MUST arrive and registar at 17h00 at the Squash Clubhouse in the Sports Centre on Friday 18 August 2017 which is located on the University of Cape Town Upper campus, 1 Rugby Road, next door to the M3 in Rondebosch or click here for directions.
- All players are expected to mark or referee the match following theirs (failure to do so may result in a penalty).
- Players will abide by Squash SA rules and regulations. The tournament referee’s decision is final.
- All players to ensure that they are at the courts ready to play 20 minutes before the scheduled time of their match.
- Accommodation will need to be organised by the players – click here to view a list of recommended accommodation.
- Players who arrive later than 15 minutes after the scheduled time of play will concede the match. (At the tournament referees discretion)
- Use of PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR in every match is COMPULSORY – including during warm up or social games. (No exceptions shall be made).
- Click here to view the programme for the weekend.
For more information please contact: