Rules & Information for the Prince South African Junior Open
- Registration form must be completed online.
- Entry fee must be paid for online registration form to be confirmed. Payment details are on the website once you have completed the registration form. If you have not done it online entry amount must be deposited into the following account: Bank: FNB, Account Name: 2-IC Marketing Solutions, Account Number: 6270 1023 690; Branch: Hyde Park; Branch Code: 255 805, Reference: Full Name & African Junior Open
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO LATE WITHDRAWALS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO REFUNDS.
- Squash SA registration is required for South African players. Register online – click here to register.
- All U19 A section players must be SPIN registered – click here to register.
- All players must be under the age of the event entered as at the start date of the event 11 August 2017.
- Players must be available to play from 16h00 on Fri 11th August until approx. 16h00 on Sun 13th August 2017.
- Players must report 30 minutes before their scheduled match times and will have to mark and referee.
- An sms will be sent to you by Wednesday prior to play but players can call Parkview from Thursday if no sms received – Telephone: 011 646 2051
- Players must abide by Squash SA and Parkview rules. In all circumstances the Tournament Referee’s decision is final.
- Prize winners will have to be present at the presentation or forfeit their prize.
- PROTECTIVE EYEWEAR IS COMPULSORY!!!
TOURNAMENT ORGANISER / REFEREE: CRAIG VAN DER WATH
Telephone: 011 646 2051